Need help? Send your questions to: email@example.com
We collect your personal information because it helps us deliver a superior level of customer service. It enables us to give you convenient access to our products and services and focus on categories of greatest interest to you. In addition, your personal information helps us keep you posted on the latest product announcements, special offers, and events that you might like to hear about.
What information we collect and how we may use it
LearnAboutUs.com com uses subscription forms for individuals to request information by subscribing to our newsletter. We collect visitor’s contact information (like your email address) to provide you with the information that you request. We will periodically send you an email referring to news and updates to LearnAboutUs.com.
There are a number of situations in which your personal information may help us give you better products. For example:
- We may ask for your personal information when you’re discussing a service issue on the phone with an associate, registering for a seminar, participating in an online survey, or purchasing a product.
- We also collect information for market research purposes — such as your occupation and age — to gain a better understanding of our customers and thus provide more valuable service.
Who Has Access to It
Only employees within LearnAboutUs.com have access to it.
How We Share It
We do not sell or provide your personal information to any third parties.
We might share your personal information under the following circumstances:
- We have your consent.
- We are required to share customer information by law, to protect the interests of the company or in the discharge of public duty.
- We need to share your personal information with a business partner in order to provide a service you have requested. Our business partner’s use of your information is restricted to the delivery of the service you have requested.
How You Change or Remove It
We provide unsubscribe/opt-out opportunities for all email lists that you choose to receive. Each email contains a link to use to unsubscribe from future mailings.
Changes to this Statement
The LearnAboutUs.com web site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Sensitive data, such as credit card information is not collected through LearnAboutUs.com ‘s website. LearnAboutUs.com employees are made aware of all security policies and are maintaining and protecting your personally identifiable information.
We use current security measures to safeguard your personal information.
- All the personal information you provide us is stored in a secure computing environment protected by secure firewalls to prevent
- We control access so that only people who need to access the information can. All staff of LearnAboutUs are required to adhere to a security agreement.
- When you use secure areas of the site, our partners use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol with 128-bit encryption. This means that all the information sent between your computer and our secure computer environment is encrypted or scrambled so that no one can read it in transit. You can read it and we can read it-no one else. There are two cues to show you that you are using a secure area. First, the Web site address (or URL) appears as https:// (instead of just http://)-the “s” is for “secure.” Second, a lock or key indicator appears in the status bar of your Web browser.
If you send us an email, we may save it if we think we’ll need it to communicate with you. We never sell or share email addresses. Remember, email is not a secure way to send personal information because it is not encrypted. Please don’t send any personal information to us using email; use our secure forms instead.
This site contains links to other sites. LearnAboutUs.com is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites. LearnAboutUs.com recommends you refer to each Network Member’s Privacy Statements.
Our Web site stores information in a small text file, called a cookie, on your computer. We use what is called a “persistent cookie,” which is stored as a file on your computer and remains there when you close your Web browser. The cookie can only be read by the Web site that created it when you visit that site again.
Note: If you do not allow cookies to be saved on your computer, functionality of the site might be limited.
- Once the cookie is saved on your computer, our Web site is the only site that can access and read the information that you provide. LearnAboutUs will not provide this information to any third parties or use it for sending unsolicited email.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, you can contact: Support by email at firstname.lastname@example.org